Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
Here are a couple of great pictures. If you want to see a bunch more and video too:

Attachments

• 8EB35F5E-0888-4DD6-AE1B-30F8EA673413.jpeg
    8EB35F5E-0888-4DD6-AE1B-30F8EA673413.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 77B91DFE-A069-47A9-8246-3DED10D812EA.jpeg
    77B91DFE-A069-47A9-8246-3DED10D812EA.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 290
Here are a couple of great pictures. If you want to see a bunch more and video too:

Here is some pictures of my C8 HTC in Mist Red. It’s sitting in Bill Spencers Chevs showroom now.
7F998F3C-3A3A-43DE-BF4E-5451BD3692C1.jpeg
EE30C3F0-84AD-403E-9F62-401DE7250B34.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is some pictures of my C8 HTC in Mist Red. It’s sitting in Bill Spencers Chevs showroom now.

Gorgeous. I like the black rims that go well with the rest of the colour accents. I suspect the dealer ship will sell more C8's after people see yours sitting there. Are you charging the dealer a fee? :)

Reactions: Andrew Spencer
If it was mine, I wouldn't leave it in the showroom for people to drool over. And if I did I would want some barriers put around it to keep people away. Beautiful car, really nice colour.
I’m not too worried about having it in Spencers showroom. They’ll take good care of it for me and it has been ceramic coated for extra protection. They put signs on it saying don’t touch👍

I’m not too worried about having it in Spencers showroom. They’ll take good care of it for me and it has been ceramic coated for extra protection. They put signs on it saying don’t touch👍
Looks Great! So what did you think of the colour when you saw it in person? From the pics above it isn't as red as I was hoping but in could be the lighting?

The showroom pics look amazing. Does this color have a bit of an orange/gold tint to it? The pics outside the dealership do not look as good - were both sets of pics taken with the same camera? Thanks.
The pics outside are from another car, not mine. My pics are from inside the dealership after the ceramic coating was applied. Colour is similar to the old Candy Apple red.

The pics outside are from another car, not mine. My pics are from inside the dealership after the ceramic coating was applied. Colour is similar to the old Candy Apple red.
Just curious did you see the car in person before and after the ceramic coating? Does the coating make a difference in the looks of the paint or purely a protectant?

Just curious did you see the car in person before and after the ceramic coating? Does the coating make a difference in the looks of the paint or purely a protectant?
No I didn’t. Just pictures. To prepare the paint, they clay bar the paint so it’s very clean. From the pictures, the paint really jumps out at you after the ceramic coat was applied.

Reactions: IWNTAC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.