I think the opinions you're asking for are both a matter of preference. Everyone that has commented on either exhaust liked them.

Apart from everything else... If you're really torn, go with the cheaper one :D

I have a magnaflow on my C5 and like it for all the same reasons that people like the corsa.. Great looks, great full throttle sound and no drone.

I would go with the Corsa I have on the Pace Car version on the Vette and love it, my Caddy CTS-V has
the Magnaflow and its good but not all stainless like the Corsa both sound good either way you go.

Is the Magnaflow for the C6 all stainless or just the mufflers?

I think the opinions you're asking for are both a matter of preference. Everyone that has commented on either exhaust liked them.

Apart from everything else... If you're really torn, go with the cheaper one :D

I have a magnaflow on my C5 and like it for all the same reasons that people like the corsa.. Great looks, great full throttle sound and no drone.

:agree: I have Magnaflow on my convertible and it sounds great.....:D

Exhaust

I have a 2009 Z06 and considering installing a little more aggresive exhaust. I have been looking at the Corsa exhaust. I don't want any thing too loud but want more sound than my stock system. Any comments

Last edited:
I have a 2009 Z06 and considering installing a little more aggresive exhaust. I have been looking at the Corsa exhaust. I don't want any thing too loud but want more sound than my stock system. Any comments

Have Corsa on my ZO-6...Love it!!

The Corsa Z06 system is an excellent choice . No drone and not to loud .

I have the Borla Stingers, They are very nice but super loud.....depends what you are looking for, if you dont want them loud go with the corsa's

got some prices from manny do i go magnaflow or corsa on 07 base c6
I was in your exact situation a year ago with my '00 C5. As most have stated, it's all about preference (and cost). I didn't want anything too loud or overbearing to my neighbours when I drive up my quiet street. However I did want a nice roar when I fired her up and an impressive 'growl' when I opened her up. I ended up going with with LG headers and Magnaflow combo system (ordered and installed thru Manny). Couldn't be happier. Check out the sounds of various configs online (e.g. YouTube) to get some ideas of what you'll end up with. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread