This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Everywhere

Elf

Power User
Feb 28, 2011
North of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008m vert
I have never seen so many C4's for sale .When I leave home to go to town there are 3 and not that bad looking .When I travel I see them in yards with signs and at dealers .Prices from $5000-$12,000 .

For someone wanting to get into a vett I think it's a good time and good product .I know if I hadn't ordered an Elio I could have a C4 :swear:

Yes... C4s must be "bottomed out" right about now. My decent '87 was $3500 and only needed mufflers for cert.... so... just over $4200 + taxes on the road!
Lots more little things to do though... maybe a couple hundred dollars or so.
David

Yes... C4s must be "bottomed out" right about now. My decent '87 was $3500 and only needed mufflers for cert.... so... just over $4200 + taxes on the road!
Lots more little things to do though... maybe a couple hundred dollars or so.
David
My wife had an 87 and loved it I regret selling it .I'd love to find another one for her .I consider C4's to be the best bargain out there .Great cars

I'm going to view a triple black vert tomorrow if it can be had for little over a few thou it's mine.

LT4 Corvette

I see the odd `96 LT4 car for sale and performance wise, they are pretty good bang for the buck. Apparently, some of them are putting out a LOT more than their advertised horsepower.