Stealth

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2010
Maple
VetteCoins
Car
2006 c6 convertible
Does anybody know how much horsepower a 06 C6 converible would have with these MODS

-halltech Intake
-kooks header x pipe
-free flow cats
-tunage from GM
-Borla "Stinger"

Thanks In Advance

My $0.02 is ~370 to the wheels... but...

what exactly is "tunage from GM"???? if you're implying that you're not going to dyno the car and you're keeping the stock tune, I don't think that is a recommended path. Manny (NASTY98) will probably be able to elaborate better.

they change the computer chip in the car, i believe they put in a hypertec, they told me it would give me 30 horse, Im new @ this so i have no idea what kina horsepower I have, i guess i should just DYNO the car.... i just want a ruff estimate

Does anybody know how much horsepower a 06 C6 converible would have with these MODS

-halltech Intake
-kooks header x pipe
-free flow cats
-tunage from GM
-Borla "Stinger"

Thanks In Advance

Corvettes from 1997 and up do not use chips , it all real time tuning using software .

Not sure what kind of price you are getting or the level of service , but I am sure I could top it and give you not only a better price , professional installation and tuning .
370 rwhp is about right for those mods . I would however recommend a Vararam for your install . Give us a call, I'm sure we can work out a great package price for you:)

Corvettes from 1997 and up do not use chips , it all real time tuning using software .

Not sure what kind of price you are getting or the level of service , but I am sure I could top it and give you not only a better price , professional installation and tuning .
370 rwhp is about right for those mods . I would however recommend a Vararam for your install . Give us a call, I'm sure we can work out a great package price for you:)

That's the second time I've heard that name, Manny, but I can't find any info on it at all. Do you have those or can you get them and if so how much for my '11 GS?

Thanks

That's the second time I've heard that name, Manny, but I can't find any info on it at all. Do you have those or can you get them and if so how much for my '11 GS?

Thanks

I am the authorized dealer for Ontario , and you can buy & have it installe through me .

The 2011 C6 Snake Charmer Vararam is $575 intalled and will yeild you 38 - 40 RWHP :eek:

I am the authorized dealer for Ontario , and you can buy & have it installe through me .

The 2011 C6 Snake Charmer Vararam is $575 intalled and will yeild you 38 - 40 RWHP :eek:

Sounds perfect. Once I get the car in my hands I'll get you to order one for me.
I'll holler at ya early next week with the news.
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread