Thanks Colin for the photos.
Cars look great, don't know if you can say the same for the owners.[g].

A good way to spend a couple of hours with fellow enthusiasts.

Tony,
welland

no worries Tony -- the owners look great too, especially the 'whiskered' ones.:D:D

Thanks for coming out, Tony... -- Always a treat to see you all -- Let's hope for more meets and good weather this fall.

Thank's for the invite.It was nice to meet all you guy's.Hope to make it out to more of these Run's to Timmies. If I would have known you where taking picture's I would have cleaned my car.As I did have it out for a run the night before.Anyway thank's to all and hope to see you all again.

Last edited:
It was a fun day as always. One can never have too much seat time in their cars.
Upon leaving Timmie's and cruising across the "LINK" I must say it was a pleasure to be following Wayne, the sound of his C5 was music enough so I didn't even turn on the tunes........... Looking forward to more of these meet and greats.

Colin, Thanks for the pictures and even though I couldn't be there, I was there in spirit. I guess that maybe next year I might just have to fire up the Vette and do the run to Ontario again. Nice to see Wayne and Brian with their CCF tee's. Maybe next time you could all wear them and get the group photo we tried for at Manny's.
Rob

It was a great day to get out and meet everyone again. Lots of fun, we are one amazing looking group :coolgleam: Nice to meet John and his beautiful convertible. I think Colin might like something with a roof to turn up to keep him company.

Funny you'd say that Brian, I never drive with the radio on, the sound from the car is music to my ears.

Looking forward to our next outing, I think there are going to be a lot more good days, even in November.

Love the t-shirt Rob, this one fits like a glove.

Looks like another good time was had. I'd really like to meet up with you guys; is it possible to find a spot north of the 401 next time? Maybe Brampton or Guelph?? Just a thought.

Guys,
following Cases' thought..

would other folk join us if we met on the w/end ?? And who couldn't come on w/end ??

And...other meeting sites are possible.....lets have suggestions.[ I did ask when I suggested this end of sept. meeting.]

Tony,
welland

If weather is good and we plan the meet early enough, I can and will go almost anywhere to meat up with fellow forum members.... I just have to be home in time to get dinner ready for Mrs Caledonia Brian......... she gets a little nasty when she doesn't eat on time !!!

Guelph sounds like a good spot........... ??

Doesn't usually suit us Tony --Saturdays are usually shopping/family days and Sundays are church/family days.
I may be able to free up a day or 2 but not so easily as weekdays.

Guelph and Brampton are ok tho one is about 30 minutes away and not much of a ride and Brampton is a not so fun ride down the 401 or a busier #7 hwy.-- Again: not much fun.

Doable but not as enjoyable for us. -- AND a lot farther for you to go: 140 kilometers along an even less fun QEW .......

C.

If weather is good and we plan the meet early enough, I can and will go almost anywhere to meat up with fellow forum members.... I just have to be home in time to get dinner ready for Mrs Caledonia Brian......... she gets a little nasty when she doesn't eat on time !!!

Guelph sounds like a good spot........... ??

Altho it's close to me it is ok -- but right now the Hanlon Expressway is ripped up (amongst a few other streets that I saw) from one end almost to the other and the overflow on parallel routes is not good.

Was thru there recently and had no fun at all.:(

C.

I wouldn't want anyone to go out of their way for my sake. I was just trying to keep my commute to 2 hours or less. For me, hwy 6 leads to Guelph and highway 10 leads to Brampton. Both about 1.75 hours away. Kitchener is about 2 hours. Burlington is 2.25. My schedule is kinda strange so their is no guarantee that I would get perfect weather and be off when you guys plan the next outing. As luck would have it, I was in Burlington on Friday last at Ikea with the wife...but not in the Vette! :swear: Please plan what suits you guys and I'll see if I can make it.

My C6 cleaned up.

Was a little embarrassed that my C6 was not to clean for the run to timmies.I posted some pic's in the picture forum.Plus Im ready for the next meet just let me know when and where. Thnak's john d

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
Was a little embarrassed that my C6 was not to clean for the run to timmies.I posted some pic's in the picture forum.Plus Im ready for the next meet just let me know when and where. Thnak's john d

That is one beauty ride John -- congrats.....can't wait to see it again and take more pics..... We're all hoping we get more decent weather -- keep checking back here for details.

Now that you mention it next week is looking pretty good for another run.
As Tony asked: any takers/suggestions?

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread