Hey the blue one looks "topless" :Snaphappy:

It feels great to be "topless". It was nice to meet a couple of new members, and to see some familiar faces. After last night, I have a total of 40 miles on the restoration. Still a ton of finishing to do, but feels awesome to hear the big block roar again!

It feels great to be "topless". It was nice to meet a couple of new members, and to see some familiar faces. After last night, I have a total of 40 miles on the restoration. Still a ton of finishing to do, but feels awesome to hear the big block roar again!

I was trying to be topless but the guys said to keep my shirt on...... ;)

I have a Hendayburgring decal on the back of my daily driver... and a stig too with it.

B

Reactions: ccltj and Brent08
We see Stig decals on a lot of ricers here. A few Clarkson decals too. Lol.

Ya, some are wannabes.

I have a few top 1st place finishes and many top 5 in autocrossing both my Mustang and my Corvette ( and other cars ) over the past 33 years. I don't think I am the best driver out there but can put on a decent show :p

All show and also a lotta go!

B

Ya, some are wannabes.

I have a few top 1st place finishes and many top 5 in autocrossing both my Mustang and my Corvette ( and other cars ) over the past 33 years. I don't think I am the best driver out there but can put on a decent show :p

All show and also a lotta go!

B
That's all that matters. I only wish I kept on Karting to this day.

OK, one Z06 buddy of mine said he would like an invite to our next Edmonton roll call event. ( I told him to join this forum, he hasn't yet :( )

Mikey mentioned we should end up at a go-cart track and do some carting...... sure.... been years since I have

I have done Speeders in the NW and Fastracks is advertising fastest carts.... anyone been to the new Fastracks? I used to know the owners of the Fastrak in West Edmonton Mall long ago.... 2 brothers... still bump into them.

I will have to check out the place and parking lot next time I am near there.

I guess it is something to think of.

Also, maybe we can post the information on the next one to Alberta Corvettes on Facebook, they have a bunch of members there.

maybe if it is a Saturday late afternoon one maybe Mikey and Spense(r) haha can come up for it. Or mid day Sunday one.

B

Reactions: Dub and Brent08
OK, one Z06 buddy of mine said he would like an invite to our next Edmonton roll call event. ( I told him to join this forum, he hasn't yet :( )

Mikey mentioned we should end up at a go-cart track and do some carting...... sure.... been years since I have

I have done Speeders in the NW and Fastracks is advertising fastest carts.... anyone been to the new Fastracks? I used to know the owners of the Fastrak in West Edmonton Mall long ago.... 2 brothers... still bump into them.

I will have to check out the place and parking lot next time I am near there.

I guess it is something to think of.

Also, maybe we can post the information on the next one to Alberta Corvettes on Facebook, they have a bunch of members there.

maybe if it is a Saturday late afternoon one maybe Mikey and Spense(r) haha can come up for it. Or mid day Sunday one.

B
Weekday evening maybe?

Reactions: ccltj and Brent08
Hi I went on one run from Edmonton to Big Valley last summer. I have lost touch with Edmonton members so it someone could put me in touch for meet ups or events I would appriciate it. Also there as word of a run to Winnipeg this summer. Any word on this?
Hi, Please give us you name again. Sorry. Its been sometime since we last cruised together. And I’m bad with names at times.
Then I’ll try to help you out with your question.
Thanks Ken

Hi I went on one run from Edmonton to Big Valley last summer. I have lost touch with Edmonton members so it someone could put me in touch for meet ups or events I would appriciate it. Also there as word of a run to Winnipeg this summer. Any word on this?
Lots going on
Winnipeg Meet in the Middle in July
Cold lake air show in July
Mountain cruise in august
Much much more as well

Hey Fireguy. Here's the link for the Meet in the Middle event. This link will take you to our Corvette Zone site Events, where you can read all about the cruise to Winnipeg. There are also some Meet in the Middle cruise posts here as well.

Meet in the Middle 2018

Nice logo Spence. Coooooooool
Thank you. As you know, the three people in my business collaborated on this and I am now testing it out in a few places.
So far so good ....
It is hoped that a version of this that we did, will be adopted to accompany the Western Canada Caravan to Bowling Green next year.
We will see ...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.