Feb 3, 2020
Montreal, QC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Red HTC
Province
QC
On August 30th too! :canada:

Love the Q99 wheels, the stealth interior and the black exhaust.

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Congrats fellow Quebecer. Perhaps I can get a sneak peek of it someday, have gone the opposite direction for hoping to land one this year with fall upon us (and me already setting up for Halloween, consumes my time). So going to forget about wanting this car until next March or so, and by then will see what other options have changed.

Which dealer did you get it from, and what was the total wait time until your allocation was assigned.

Nice color combo !!

Reactions: Rhue
Congrats fellow Quebecer. Perhaps I can get a sneak peek of it someday, have gone the opposite direction for hoping to land one this year with fall upon us (and me already setting up for Halloween, consumes my time). So going to forget about wanting this car until next March or so, and by then will see what other options have changed.

Which dealer did you get it from, and what was the total wait time until your allocation was assigned.

Nice color combo !!
You are more than welcome to come check it out once it arrives 🙂

Dealer was Bill Spencer (ask for Andrew Spencer). It took about 14 months, incredible service from the dealership (thats why they are the best in Canada).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.