power curve looks really good

hp_e_ray_z06_stingray_w_sy_34dc232c672cfa976bc06f371a3a4143b4191632.jpg

May be less driveline losses from the electric side compared to ICE. I never looked at electric cars dyno data versus rated.
keep in mind all electric motors are geared to decrease RPM and increase TQ output so TQ to the wheels is higher than TQ at the motor. At the end of the day TQ/HP at the wheels is what counts.

Reactions: KTJF
But did you hear what they said about what's next for that car!? It's going to have a blower installed...that should be pure lunacy!

I wonder how all the driver aids and electronics will react on a road course with that much power added to the system. Will everything still "speak" to each other, or will it throw things off balance.

But did you hear what they said about what's next for that car!? It's going to have a blower installed...that should be pure lunacy!

I wonder how all the driver aids and electronics will react on a road course with that much power added to the system. Will everything still "speak" to each other, or will it throw things off balance.
I think everything will be just fine, and the car will run low 9s in the 1/4 mile