This was Addison Chev in Mississauga yesterday...

Screenshot_20230202-091100.png

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
I just spoke to both Addison Dealerships in Mississauga. They both deny the above FB post...
Hey now. It's against the law to post anything on FB that's not true. That was the line up at Starbucks in BC after that snowstorm a couple weeks ago. Three days without their Dulce De Leche Lattes and addicted Vancouverites were getting frantic. :Biggrin:

You're all wrong! It's a typical line up for any new Apple product.
Now that I can believe, I usually avoid the lineup and pay top dollar online for my new Apple toys. Sadly cannot do the same for the E-Ray, so one of you kind folks who are on all 3 lists will sell me their E-Ray once the 12 month period is up, at MSRP of course, because you like me.

Reactions: OL Yeller
I heard a bidet is an available option on the Eray. Uses Perrier water so you can feel all clean and bubbly when you're on a long drive and also double as a drinking fountain. There is some concern that pedophiles and flashers may just use it as an excuse to drive around with no pants on though. :Ack2:

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
Now that I can believe, I usually avoid the lineup and pay top dollar online for my new Apple toys. Sadly cannot do the same for the E-Ray, so one of you kind folks who are on all 3 lists will sell me their E-Ray once the 12 month period is up, at MSRP of course, because you like me.
You don't want to pay $1500 every year for the latest phone that doesn't really do anything different than your current one? I'm ~#40 on the WN ERay list. When I get it in 2029 you can drive it lol.

Reactions: Neils
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.