I did it on my Challenger and then on my 2020 C8. I will never do it again.

As Sparro said it becomes a never ending job. They both faded within a year and needed to be redone several times. Its a lot of work!

I finally bought a 2023 with the factory Red stitching.

I didn't know you had a Challenger, loved mine...

JMO .... But back in '20 and '21 when I was on the list for the Vette .... there were not alot of real life examples to look at ... On sold orders that came in , my dealer would not let customers close to the cars ... let alone open them and allow you to check out the interior

GM's website does a terrible job as to showing you the real effect of the " white " stitching ( I think its actually a very light gray ) ... you'd think by looking at this pic here the stitching was black or non exsitant

And wouldnt that super light stitching darken ... especially the seats, over time .... maybe .... maybe not

You wouldn't have a say in dying your stitching ... especially if your eating Cheetos and watching .... well you know ... while driving ;)

Again JMO ... but I think it came out great ... and if it needs a touch up here and there ... who cares .... I'v never met a Vette owner that isnt always messin with his car one way or another

Attachments

• int.jpg
    int.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Roughrider
GM's website does a terrible job as to showing you the real effect of the " white " stitching ( I think its actually a very light gray ) ... you'd think by looking at this pic here the stitching was black or non exsitant
It's grey stitching because your interior is sky cool grey. If you had ordered a red interior you would have got red stitching.

1713456887094.png

JMO .... But back in '20 and '21 when I was on the list for the Vette .... there were not alot of real life examples to look at ... On sold orders that came in , my dealer would not let customers close to the cars ... let alone open them and allow you to check out the interior

And wouldnt that super light stitching darken ... especially the seats, over time .... maybe .... maybe not

You wouldn't have a say in dying your stitching ... especially if your eating Cheetos and watching .... well you know ... while driving ;)

Again JMO ... but I think it came out great ... and if it needs a touch up here and there ... who cares .... I'v never met a Vette owner that isnt always messin with his car one way or another
I only have the pictures of the interior from my build and price but the stitching matches the natural colour interior.

Reactions: Vettenut