Call me dumb but i have no idea what the plast is?... anyway. Are the two floor pins that snap into the mat not holding it? Does the 06 even have these. My C6 did but it was an 09

Call me dumb but i have no idea what the plast is?... anyway. Are the two floor pins that snap into the mat not holding it? Does the 06 even have these. My C6 did but it was an 09
One floor mat pin closest to drivers door does not keep mat in..

... assuming you are not putting a floor mat on top of another,
as I still find that many of my non-Corvette family & friends still doing this,
It might be remedied for you by going with a full-fit mat like with a Weathertech ...
WeatherTech | Custom Fit Car Mats, Floor Mats, Trunk Liners, Window Deflectors
these were the first thing I bought and put into my new Corvette and some of these
weather-tech mats now come with a non-slip carpet grabber on the bottom of them
for applications/vehicles without the snap-in tabs.

Last edited:
Tim C.... hoping you had a chance to try the velcro suggestions and it worked out for you. And since we are on the topic of floor mats, here is my new set which arrived 3 days after my rear ender. Still abt 2-3 weeks away from seeing how they fit : (

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 15
Tim C.... hoping you had a chance to try the velcro suggestions and it worked out for you. And since we are on the topic of floor mats, here is my new set which arrived 3 days after my rear ender. Still abt 2-3 weeks away from seeing how they fit : (
Very nice..will try velcro soon

... assuming you are not putting a floor mat on top of another,
as I still find that many of my non-Corvette family & friends still doing this,
It might be remedied for you by going with a full-fit mat like with a Weathertech ...
WeatherTech | Custom Fit Car Mats, Floor Mats, Trunk Liners, Window Deflectors
these were the first thing I bought and put into my new Corvette and some of these
weather-tech mats now come with a non-slip carpet grabber on the bottom of them
for applications/vehicles without the snap-in tabs.
Nice. Just so happens I’m going to Canadian tire now to order WT front mats and rear cargo mat. They have 25x ct money on them ( that’s 10% off) and today only buy >$150 get $30 store credit( another 20%). Doing mats and cargo separately for 2x$30. FYI retail is laser mats $157 and cargo $175.........

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.