Jun 3, 2010
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 Coupe
Hi, Unfortunately my 05 is due for drive clean this year, does any one with a C5 or older who lives in the Oshawa/Whitby area know of a good place to take the vette? Don't know if I want to take it to my usual place where I take my other cars, Canadian Tire, any thoughts.
Thanks

Hi, Unfortunately my 05 is due for drive clean this year, does any one with a C5 or older who lives in the Oshawa/Whitby area know of a good place to take the vette? Don't know if I want to take it to my usual place where I take my other cars, Canadian Tire, any thoughts.
Thanks

There are a lot of places who have the equipment, just ask around your locale as to who deals where -- I go to a tire shop who I know for this service and know they do a decent job.
Price wise -- they're all the same about $30. for the test only -- which I believe is set by the gov't.

Agree with Susie about CTC : probably not the best place to go.

C.

There is a place off of Warden and Ellsemere that is Drive Clean facility and only do emissions test...3 bays...I have taken my truck there ...Havent taken the vette yet because its not due yet...Quick and fast and will ake care of your car properly

I've been taking our cars to Peterborough Emissions Centre and have yet to have one fail. All they do is testing. When our Olds LSS came close to failing on one part two years ago, the guy told me to get a new EGR valve, which I did. This year the car passed with flying colours again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.