Mar 23, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
1975 L-82
The other day driving on highway 11 south of Stoon, I saw one very very very nice Corvette going the other way:coolgleam:, but it didn't look like anything I had ever seen before!!:confused: I thought it was a Ferrari at first but as we met it was more clear that it was indeed a vette. Did Corvette change the style significantly in 09? or is this a 2010 model out? or something else? I would say the closest it looked like was that green and black one someone had posted up, but still seemed different in some way, it was very "exotic" looking. .....Maybe I was low on blood sugar or something and was halucinating:confused:

Well, if it was a very very very nice Corvette, it would have to be mine. If it was only very very nice, then I would say it was Mike's. I have not seen any interesting looking Vettes. The car has not changed this year. Maybe they had a body kit and different wheels on it? Beats the crap out of me, but I will keep my eyes peeled.

Well, if it was a very very very nice Corvette, it would have to be mine. If it was only very very nice, then I would say it was Mike's. I have not seen any interesting looking Vettes. The car has not changed this year. Maybe they had a body kit and different wheels on it? Beats the crap out of me, but I will keep my eyes peeled.

There is only one problem with that theory, your Vette is never out, so it could have not been yours.

Maybe it was too windy, or too dusty, or too sunny :rofl:

I still recall the picture you posted of the huge iceberg blocking your garage door this Spring..... LOL

Yup 09 ZR1 you were right! This is what I saw coming at me! Sure a beautiful car in person!!

2225254686_1caa6914bd.jpg

2262447147_f5df82934d.jpg

3068654364_892a351862.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.