CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Sad day: Winterized and covered yesterday while the sun was shining. Put to bed until maybe March.
Still have my toys to play with tho. :D

mini-IMG_0003-3.jpg

mini-IMG_0002-3.jpg

I hear ya Colin . I will take her out Sat. and on Monday for the last rides I think depending on the weather in the next few weeks. Monday is supposed to be 11 and sunny and I have the day off so I will definetly take her for a drive :)

I hear ya Colin . I will take her out Sat. and on Monday for the last rides I think depending on the weather in the next few weeks. Monday is supposed to be 11 and sunny and I have the day off so I will definetly take her for a drive :)

Yeah man......Sunday, Monday, Tuesday is expected to be nice. Good luck gettin' out. Tuesday looks like your best chance.

C.

You guys started this thread just to get under mine and yellow velocity rules' skin, didn't you--been so long since I've been behind the wheel, I feel like a rookie.
[mob][/mob]

You guys started this thread just to get under mine and yellow velocity rules' skin, didn't you--been so long since I've been behind the wheel, I feel like a rookie.
[mob][/mob]

LOL, you're gonna be super hungry by next season.
Actually we're all in the same boat now sufferin' just as much as you are.

I hate winter! :mad:

C.

you boys should be ashamed ,teasing the rest of us like this !!! why i bet you enjoy tearing bandaids off old hairy people too !!! wait a minute, i am an old hairy person. :rofl: if you can get some late cruising in lads,go for it. have fun. :D

you boys should be ashamed ,teasing the rest of us like this !!! why i bet you enjoy tearing bandaids off old hairy people too !!! wait a minute, i am an old hairy person. :rofl: if you can get some late cruising in lads,go for it. have fun. :D

We like teasing you guys...lol

Looks like Monday I will take her for a rip :)...I couldnt today, was busy but Monday for sure

Just got out for a short blast. Gotta love December Cruisin.

I'm moving from Georgetown to Acton the week between Christmas & New Years. Hopefully the weather is decent so I can drive the 15km trip.
Otherwise I will have to call CAA.
The perfect Christmas gift would be a Christmas Day Cruise.

Just got out for a short blast. Gotta love December Cruisin.

I'm moving from Georgetown to Acton the week between Christmas & New Years. Hopefully the weather is decent so I can drive the 15km trip.
Otherwise I will have to call CAA.
The perfect Christmas gift would be a Christmas Day Cruise.

Cool, Mark....glad you got out for a cruise. I had to settle for my backup vehicle.
Hope you get decent weather for your move.

G/L
C.

Wow what a day -- at least this morning and early afternoon .....

Anyone go out today? Peter -- did you get out?

C.

Hey Colin, yes I did bring the silver bullet out in the afternoon for some errands and a cruise. :D
The sun finally peaked out in the afternoon, was a nice day. Gotta love driving the vette in December :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.