For a mere $10,000 more you could get the 70th AE they have in Red Deer and it's a 2023 3LT ;)

Then add gst and the luxury tax...so $150,000 plus $7,500 plus $10,000, totals $167,500 all in. That ASSUMES the dealership is reasonable and doesn't add on a doc. fee or dealer warranty and throws in the tire tax and AMVIC fee...otherwise it could be around $170,000 all in (yikes!!).

I Appreciate that you mentioned the dealership name - they will remain on one of “my lists”.

(the black list of course)

Last edited:
The one in Red Deer I was quoted 175289.00 all in. Pretty steep!!!

I assume you're still running as fast as you can, in the opposite direction! I paid over $25,000 less for my new 2023 AE a couple days ago. If you're seriously looking for one, MP (personal message) me Doug D if you want to know about another new white AE coming in, for a far more reasonable price than Red Deer. It may cost you a lunch. ;)

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
3M, rust protection, etc. It was the owner's car supposedly but never titled. Wanted to fly out and drive her home when I was hit with the $30,000 add on surprise.
Rust protection? What would rust under the car? All aluminum and composite material when I look under.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I assume you're still running as fast as you can, in the opposite direction! I paid over $25,000 less for my new 2023 AE a couple days ago. If you're seriously looking for one, MP (personal message) me Doug D if you want to know about another new white AE coming in, for a far more reasonable price than Red Deer. It may cost you a lunch. ;)
Thanks. Will let you know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.