I was thinking the exact same thing morning when I saw it on Auto News. :agree:

GM really let the ball drop on Z06's into Canada. They grossly under estimated the sales potential in Canada.
At least you're getting yours.

The link works for me too. I just don't like what I am reading. The car business has always been shady but now the internet exposes them for what they are. It would be interesting to know how many people moved on and bought something else rather than keep on running after the dangling carrot.

Yes, what gets me is in today's day and age, people are terrified of relating their own first hand experience and exposing the specific dealers. Jaded dealers still aren't being held accountable.

Understand totally....first new car I have ever bought and both my boys (28 and 24) rub it in as I have spent a lifetime explaining how a new vehicle drops significantly in value immediately after being driven off the lot; always look for a newer model excellent value used. They always follow that with a "So am I gonna get to take it for a spin?"

My wife is actually waiting to see if I am going to pull what my friend in Cali did. He always suspected the wife of taking the car when he was away so, one day, installed a camera alarm in the garage facing the car that activated only when that garage door was open, and subsequently notified him on cell. He has it set up so, when she was actually in the car, he could have a 2 way conversation...absolute best alarm I have seen yet!

yes, odd. it works in the quote but not on the first post. :confused: anyway, kudos to chrysler for biting the bullit and making potential buyers aware. jumping through hoops and playing games is not something i would do just to buy a new car - i'm quite content with my classics.

Les's original link had to be copied and pasted to your browser -- Now it is a live link so both work fine now.

Cheers
C.

I keep the game simple. Give me your best price first. I either take it or walk. I will not sit there wasting my time over a price. It works for me. Put the ball right in the salesman's court and keep it there. I don't need anything that badly and I certainly wouldn't go through the crap that guys are putting themselves through just to get a car. Works for me.

I keep the game simple. Give me your best price first. I either take it or walk. I will not sit there wasting my time over a price. It works for me. Put the ball right in the salesman's court and keep it there. I don't need anything that badly and I certainly wouldn't go through the crap that guys are putting themselves through just to get a car. Works for me.

:agree: much easier to wave sayonara than to put up with a bunch of crap just to buy a friggin' car - corvette, hellcat or whatever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.