Hi Les,
Sorry but I may not follow the question (must be a senior moment). Do you mean for posting galleries and such? I know that Mike and I are constantly SMSing each other on ideas and changes and we are always looking at ways of improving. Please give us more details.

Thanks.

Yes but as a supporting vendor on another big vette forum you'd think for the first while allowing people to advertize free would be promoted I guess not.I guess theres 210,000 people here:confused:

Yes but as a supporting vendor on another big vette forum you'd think for the first while allowing people to advertize free would be promoted I guess not.I guess theres 210,000 people here:confused:

Hi Silvervette! As was stated in another thread, we are getting a Vendor program in place over the next few days. In any case, whether it is free or not, and nothing has been stated on that subject as of yet, we do need to regulate the vendor advertising. If we start off letting companies advertise willy nilly on the site, and then try to implement something later on when the site increases in size, it will cause more problems than implementing it and keeping it organized right from the start. We are aware of the number of users on the site at the moment and it is being taken into account with the program.

We want to introduce it as a quality service from the beginning, implementing banner ads for the vendors so that they will have access to high visibility and quality advertising space, as opposed to just posts in the forum. We are doing this for everyones benefit, and to keep this site as high as quality as possible, right from the start.

Once this program is in place, I believe you will find it to be advantageous to everyone on the site. We look forward to working with vendors and want to make this a great place for them to be involved with. Like I said, give us a few days to work things out, and we will contact you with details. Thank you! :)

I am looking forward to see the programs you put in place, in the mean time good job on the site.

Lets keep the positive momentum going forward!!

P.S. 07silvervette17 the lights look great are they for C5's?

Brent

Last edited: