Good one Steamer ------
icon14.gif

We get more spammers than you realize -- most of the time you don't even see any sign of them because your dedicated (and good looking) moderators and admin are on 'em "like white on rice" ..... ZAP, ZAP, ZAP ..... :D

Kudos to those who take the time to report them, tho ..... It takes a lot to keep up with them sometimes and we like to ZAP 'em as soon as possible.

C.

I have been a moderator on a Canadian Radio Controlled site for about 10yrs.
The amount of spammers and scammers on there is unbelievable. Almost a full time job banning these clowns.:mad:

Bill

It is a big job William, but with a little help from everyone, it makes the job a little easier.

A quick report or a pm to CCO, Steamer, or RileyP and we should be able to stay on top of them.

Cheers,
Colin.

I was thinking of posting up all the email addresses to the spammers who spam our forum so we can sign them up for monthy news letters to different sights. :D

I remember signing someone up to a bed-wetters group once because he reallly pissed me off. Guy still lives in the same house and gets an occasional newsletter.

Rc site

Hey Arun, RC Canada is one site and myself and a few other's have just started another Canadian site called RC Canucks.
Have a look, join up and have some fun.:coolgleam:

My handle on both sites is williame3590 same as here.

Bill

Arun probably won't see your message very promptly Bill -- He will be alerted to a private message much quicker.

It's a popular subject and hobby so why not start a new thread on it in our LIFESTYLE forum.

Don't forget to alert Arun of the new thread.

Cheers
Colin.

I was actually going to do that Colin but it seems that when I try and post photos it will not let me post any more than I have posted thus far.
If this is a member support issue please let me know and I will definately contribute to the site.

Bill

I was actually going to do that Colin but it seems that when I try and post photos it will not let me post any more than I have posted thus far.
If this is a member support issue please let me know and I will definately contribute to the site.

Bill

Post the new thread, Bill .... and if you still cannot post pics, send them to me and I'll post for you until we get the problem sorted.
Glad to help out.

Cheers,
Colin.