Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
I have always liked the look of the D-Type Jag

Jaguar-D-Type_1954_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

But unless Tony invites me over to view the Brit section of his mega sized Garage/Warehouse/Palace that just isn't gonna happen.

It did however get me thinking...

Seems to me that the raised portion of the C5's deck lid behind the seats could be a bit more aggressive.

That led me to this "stickon"

fr3316.jpg

Problem is:

It looks stuck on, it doesn't flow, it looks stuck on, too high, looks stuck on.
Mid America sold it, I believe they have come to their senses.

Then I found out GM actually did it with a pace car edition (could be wrong on this) and Caravaggio sells it.

http://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/pdfs/C5_Exterior.pdf

dsc08786mediumbz5.jpg

Love the look with the hoops...

the "Madness" I mentioned in the title... well that would be the price.

Forget the $$$ what do you think of the look?

any resemblance to the look and my love of cleavage is purely coincidental

Well; I guess I'm the odd one out again...... They don't really appeal to me at all. I know that someone made this kind of thing for the C4 as well, and I saw one last year. I kind of liked it, but on your c5...whay mess with perfection.

^^^
I think we have a winner, the more I look at them the less they appeal to me. I think the length needs to be greater but that takes it out onto the trunk lid and the whole look falls apart.

damn, now all i have left is Ton's garage... and we know he's gonna deny the whole story.

^^^
I think we have a winner, the more I look at them the less they appeal to me. I think the length needs to be greater but that takes it out onto the trunk lid and the whole look falls apart.

damn, now all i have left is Ton's garage... and we know he's gonna deny the whole story.

I'll twist his arm a little tomorrow for you Wayne -- :D

FWIW -- I also agree with Brian in that the C5 looks awesome just as it it -- especially with the top down and the popups raised.....:D

C.

Guys,
No way can I keep up with your imaginations.

Deep pockets indeed. Mind you this was the price for the first one ' off the line '
so to speak. And a very small number were produced.
Considering what the first anniversary corvette went for at auction,the price
quoted above is almost reasonable. [g].

Tony,
welland
[ who is neither deep throat or deep pockets !! ]

hahahaha, yes quite fertile aren't they (the imaginations) -- such sillyness isn't it....

We only get on you Tony because we know you like the attention and we know you have 'broad shoulders', and are a very good sport...:D

C.

Last edited:
thought of you this morning Tony while I was driving in a light snowstorm, a Porsche was out enjoying the white weather.

in my finest English accent: " Oh, Oh, one of those porsches . I gave mine up. It 'failed to proceed'......so I got a Bentley. So far, so good.

This "white weather" is a bit of bother isn't it -- tho it does keep the chauffeur busy keeping the Bentley clean and dry.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.