Jul 15, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
bmw x5m
Province
BC
My c8 was produced on May 26...So its been almost 4 weeks.

Im in BC, does anyone know how long it takes to ship it here?

i asked the dealer about price increase today and was told they're not sure if the increase affect me until it gets here.

He emailed me the current order Detail he has showing
MSRP w/DFC † :​
$93,233.00. (without increase) Hopefully they wont do a trick and increase it.
Route:​
FROM - BOWLING GREEN KY - TO - KANSAS CITY KS. (does it mean its currently on its way to KS?)
Carrier:​
JACK COOPER TRANSPORT

Reactions: Canuck604
All depends on how it's getting there. Some have waited a couple of months if memory serves. Others just a week or 2.
Some by train and some by truck. Truck is quicker, but I very much doubt Jack Cooper will take it all the way, though they have trucked direct to California.

Reactions: lance
My last 2 C7's and my C8 all took about 5 weeks to Victoria...They usually go to Toledo Ohio and get loaded on a train to Vancouver.

You need to see a copy of your workbench order,,,if it's in your name and is marked retail sold, you are supposed to be price protected.

FROM - BOWLING GREEN KY - TO - KANSAS CITY KS. (does it mean its currently on its way to KS?)
JACK COOPER TRANSPORT
If the status is shipped then it's on route. Dealers can tell where it is, so likely hasn't arrived.

It was almost exactly a month for me: by train to Calgary then unloaded onto a carrier truck at the depot, then to my dealer in Calgary. I suspect a bit longer to you in BC but as Murray says "it depends". Hopefully your dealer is keeping you informed about its ship progress. Congrats on your soon-to-arrive C8!! Just in time for some nice summer driving! Post pics!

i asked the dealer about price increase today and was told they're not sure if the increase affect me until it gets here.

JACK COOPER TRANSPORT
Your dealer can follow the entire shipping process usuing VinView. If they say they can't they're telling you stories!

JACK COOPER TRANSPORT
Mine was built May 17th 2021 delivered June 24th. Hope you get yours soon.

JACK COOPER TRANSPORT
May be transferred to a train at that KS junction which adds time. Mine built May 26 2022 and delivered June 7 to Toronto. And it's say no to price increases added, yours is a sold order and built. You will be thrilled after the shock of handing over a six figure check.

Th
It was almost exactly a month for me: by train to Calgary then unloaded onto a carrier truck at the depot, then to my dealer in Calgary. I suspect a bit longer to you in BC but as Murray says "it depends". Hopefully your dealer is keeping you informed about its ship progress. Congrats on your soon-to-arrive C8!! Just in time for some nice summer driving! Post pics!
Thank you.
May be transferred to a train at that KS junction which adds time. Mine built May 26 2022 and delivered June 7 to Toronto. And it's say no to price increases added, yours is a sold order and built. You will be thrilled after the shock of handing over a six figure check.
Wow. That’s a fast delivery. From all resources states I have price protection except dealer wont confirm it. Hopefully they won’t trick me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.