If the weather is good, I might fly down and meet for lunch with you guys. Will advise as we get closer to the date.

According to the picture, Doug wasn't there. Without pictures, it didn't happen. What can I say. I think I will take my camera and put it in the truck right now for next month. Memory like a sieve sometimes.:confused: As for the white stuff Rob, that's snowmen before assembly. It can stop snowing and turn warm any time. We've had enough winter.

According to the picture, Doug wasn't there. Without pictures, it didn't happen. What can I say. I think I will take my camera and put it in the truck right now for next month. Memory like a sieve sometimes.:confused: As for the white stuff Rob, that's snowmen before assembly. It can stop snowing and turn warm any time. We've had enough winter.

right on keith, hard to get any building done the way my hands get in this cold. trying to operate the big nail gun with heavy gloves on is right up there with trying to pick fly poop out of pepper :(

Well, all I can say is, I'm blaming you guys. It's snowing like bejesus here right now. According the the weather office it's going to be 10 cm overnight and who know what else. Maybe, we just might get a White Christmas after all.
Keith, I think I'll have to assemble one of them snowmen myself as I haven't seen one for a while!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.