This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Deals I'm seeing on left over 24 Z06

Hey Readers,

If you are shopping like me and looking for a left over 1LZ model (hens teeth here in Canada), please see below.

Two cars I was interested in I was able to negotiate pricing below 24 MSRP so if you are looking feel free to reach out to those dealers as I've ordered a 25.

Black/Black at Adams GM in Wetaskawin AB: $152k MSRP

Sea Wolf Grey/Black at Sherwood Park Chevrolet: $151k MSRP

Cheers - Cam

Cam, you’ve got me confused. I thought you didn’t like the Z06 when you had it and was going back to a Stingray??

Cam, you’ve got me confused. I thought you didn’t like the Z06 when you had it and was going back to a Stingray??
Changed my mind as my intention is to track it which I've not done with my previous cars (aside from others and doing Spring Mountain).

I think I was trying to convince myself that I could live with the Stingray when I was intending to use it as a daily which I've just bought a Golf R for. The car will be my fun, weekend and track car which I can live with. Also, with the Z06 I prefer the widebody look.

I go through cars like underwear so check back next spring lol...

Bannister Chev in Kamloops BC has a newly received Black/black 24 2LZ with the rare Z07 carbon option & GT2 seats. This vehicle is also priced “well” below MSRP. Ask for Brian in sales, he gets it being a C8 HTC owner.

Attachments

• IMG_2855.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: CamsC8