Hey Readers,

If you are shopping like me and looking for a left over 1LZ model (hens teeth here in Canada), please see below.

Two cars I was interested in I was able to negotiate pricing below 24 MSRP so if you are looking feel free to reach out to those dealers as I've ordered a 25.

Black/Black at Adams GM in Wetaskawin AB: $152k MSRP

Sea Wolf Grey/Black at Sherwood Park Chevrolet: $151k MSRP

Cheers - Cam

1729116736194.png

50.8 l/100km?! Must have been a hard run backing off of the truck lol...

Hey Readers,

If you are shopping like me and looking for a left over 1LZ model (hens teeth here in Canada), please see below.

Two cars I was interested in I was able to negotiate pricing below 24 MSRP so if you are looking feel free to reach out to those dealers as I've ordered a 25.

Black/Black at Adams GM in Wetaskawin AB: $152k MSRP

Sea Wolf Grey/Black at Sherwood Park Chevrolet: $151k MSRP

Cheers - Cam
Cam, you’ve got me confused. I thought you didn’t like the Z06 when you had it and was going back to a Stingray??

Cam, you’ve got me confused. I thought you didn’t like the Z06 when you had it and was going back to a Stingray??
Changed my mind as my intention is to track it which I've not done with my previous cars (aside from others and doing Spring Mountain).

I think I was trying to convince myself that I could live with the Stingray when I was intending to use it as a daily which I've just bought a Golf R for. The car will be my fun, weekend and track car which I can live with. Also, with the Z06 I prefer the widebody look.

I go through cars like underwear so check back next spring lol...

Bannister Chev in Kamloops BC has a newly received Black/black 24 2LZ with the rare Z07 carbon option & GT2 seats. This vehicle is also priced “well” below MSRP. Ask for Brian in sales, he gets it being a C8 HTC owner.

Attachments

• IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: CamsC8