I was considering just the 3LZ but also have about a dozen options that I would also like to have bringing me to just over $160,000. Maybe you and I are the only ones considering getting an early car as nobody else seems to want to
discuss ordering a Z06 in the next month and I've already been asked by my dealer what I want.
What dealership do you have a deposit with and what number on their waitlist are you?

What dealership do you have a deposit with and what number on their waitlist are you?
I am #1 on the wait list. I will have to check with the dealer to see if they want me to mention them, as like most the list is already long enough. Most dealers have a 4 year waiting list for the Z06 like Wilson Niblett, and the big dealers have around 200 already on the Z06 list. I have another deposit at Brian Cullen's for the E-Ray Grand Sport to get after the Z06 on the way to the ZR1. We are so lucky we don't have to deal with the Market adjustments that most face in the US which will be far more than the luxury tax and exchange rate we face.

Reactions: black2010gs
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.