I stopped watching DDE and unsubscribed after the episode where he deliberately tore the Thule box attached to the roof off at 150mph. Damaged the roof and broke the spoiler. It was the action of someone with too much time and money. I was taught as a child that respecting the things we own was a sign of self respect and decency.

I agree with you to a point but they have made being hard on vehicles their careers in entertainment, and they have earned their "too much time and money " and cars to abuse when they want. by recognizing what sells. Neither of them were born into money and have become millionaires by doing what they do.

Wonder how many will fall for the Ferrari badges, Damon will piss off a few by this! Also looks like he is parked in a Tesla charging spot.

1592093666348.png

I agree with you to a point but they have made being hard on vehicles their careers in entertainment, and they have earned their "too much time and money " and cars to abuse when they want. by recognizing what sells. Neither of them were born into money and have become millionaires by doing what they do.
My time on this planet would be short and painful if I called my bride, “wifey”. Damon’s expression....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread