sounds good boys, we can do rain or shine, plenty of room in the shop to sit around and bench race :D. murray, i hope things will be okay, we'll all miss you if you can't make it. i'll have to remember to check with del and see if he can bring craig with him, its been a while since we've seen craig.

Busy day today. Doug's place for lunch then on to Warsaw for their charity benefit cruise night. They generally pick a younger person with a family who has had major problems. Strokes, paralysis and the like. Most years the local Lions Club has raised over $30K for the chosen families. A big help for young people struggling to make ends meet. With weather like this, you can count of the park being FULL!! When I was a kid, I walked past this park every day when going to school. It was a gravel pit in the fifties. The Lions club eventually bought it and reclaimed the land to make a beautiful park. You can't see it in this picture, but just to the left at the far end is the village mill pond. There used to be a water powered grist mill but it burned down in the early sixties. A great setting for a car show or cruise night.
https://www.google.ca/maps/@44.4294...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1soNJ7tTvE0E_DdzsLoqllEQ!2e0

Doug thanks again for the hospitality yesterday. Good to see Ray, Kent, Keith and Josie the wonder dog (man she is a good dog) again.

You know it started to rain again yesterday in almost exactly the same place it did last time. I need another route home. :rofl:

thanks colin. yup, we had a great ol' time again, it sure is fun havin' the boys over. i even got to do a carburetor for ray.....it sure beat the hell out of tracking down a ground fault that was giving me grief :rofl: i finally found it, turned out to be a ground wire touching a neutral screw on an outlet. helen wondered why the lads preferred the new place to the lake, the general concensus was - there's no racecar at the lake !!! we should be able to get a few more of these lunch gigs in this season, whaddaya think boys ? :D

thanks colin. yup, we had a great ol' time again, it sure is fun havin' the boys over. i even got to do a carburetor for ray.....it sure beat the hell out of tracking down a ground fault that was giving me grief :rofl: i finally found it, turned out to be a ground wire touching a neutral screw on an outlet. helen wondered why the lads preferred the new place to the lake, the general concensus was - there's no racecar at the lake !!! we should be able to get a few more of these lunch gigs in this season, whaddaya think boys ? :D

When is part four we need part four, Doug come in please do you hear the need for part four.:D We need lunch with the crew.:D

Kent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.