Hi Arun, I heard from Manny that you do the custom cams.
I have a VRX3 226/228 .585/.588, 114 now and was curious if you can make a cam that
is a little less hard on the valve train but still maintain the power levels of the VRX3?
Is that possible or is there a trade off in achieving this?

Hi Arun, I heard from Manny that you do the custom cams.
I have a VRX3 226/228 .585/.588, 114 now and was curious if you can make a cam that
is a little less hard on the valve train but still maintain the power levels of the VRX3?
Is that possible or is there a trade off in achieving this?

No problem at all Greg, we can get the same cam using these newer lobes and there will be no sacrifice on power or driveability.

Just a longer lasting valvetrain.

:)

Fwiw, DasilvaMotorsports has 3 different N/A cams

1- 226/230
2- 230/234
3- 234/238

These are what's recomended for a 346-from mild to wild. All the cams can be ground an any centerline you want-that's how we taylor the cam for your car. You want a smooth driving cam with no surging-but want a lope at idle-we can do that!

Give Manny a call-he'll take care of you.

This is great! Not only are these proven cams going to Texas to be shown to a bigger market, we get all this help and knowledge in our own backyard. So awesome.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Here is another car using our DasilvaMotorsports Stage 3 blower cam, it's the fastest 6 speed stock cube blower car out there.

[yt]/8qgA9sqV7z8[/yt]

This car actually won the 10 second index at LSXfest in BG Kentucky in 2012.

[yt]/4c4ajQACIR0[/yt]

This just goes to prove that DasilvaMotorsports is a world class shop!

If that car can run 141 mph, it can run well into the 9s.

In the first video he ran 9.71@147 and he kept blowing off his discharge pipe from the blower to intercooler.

He's hoping to run faster yet! I have having been helping via email with his tune and keeps going faster and faster!

This car will also be at the half mile in Chicago

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.