Casual User
Feb 1, 2015
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 Z51
Province
ON
Just finished getting my C5 back from Dasilva . I couldn't be any happier.

Manny answered a TON of questions before I decided what I wanted . Answers and quotes were quick and quite fair .

He had to be waiting some where I think , he was on time almost to the minute to pick up the car with his trailer at my place .

They did a stage 3 cam install and tune . The car runs great ! Same deal ,was on time to pick it up .

Manny and his guys do seem to go out of there way to make you feel appreciated either at the shop or on the phone . Something that isn't completely common place anymore . This wasn't a big ticket deal , the service was though .

Just a note of thanks to Manny and the Dasilva crew . I do appreciate the good work and service .

Dave
1998 Silver C5

That is fantastic! And odd to say, typical of Manny and his shop. So many happy customers with his shop. The biggest problem I have is how far away he is!

Got any pics or vids of you newly created monster?

Great review and report on doing business with Dasilva.

They have worked on my C5 as well and I would agree with all that you say.

Manny is a great guy and his shop is top notch staffed with quality people.

That is fantastic! And odd to say, typical of Manny and his shop. So many happy customers with his shop. The biggest problem I have is how far away he is!

Got any pics or vids of you newly created monster?

Liitle too dirty for pics right now . I'll post a few soon with the rest of the goodies on

The Dasilva group could go around putting on seminars on how to run a successful business using their own shop as the perfect example. Corner garages to General Motors could learn a lot on how to run a successful business from these guys. Sooner or later someone will wise up.

I had Manny pick up my C7 at Wilson Niblett on Tuesday and deliver it to my house , and as Dgowland states, his timing is impeccable. Excellent service all around.
bcf5bf5fa7f77af0ee7313f35e595403.jpg

94d7a77b8c51cd2dc58f1eab1fb0ccbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys , its great to see how much our passion for not only the cars but we as a team do , is recognized and appreciated .

Thank you all so very much for making Dasilva Motorsports your choice for your cars .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.