JayJay

Casual User
Sep 15, 2014
Oakville Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2016 3LTZ51
Finally got the opportunity to drop by Dasilva Motorsports on Wednesday to have a splitter, side skirts, and mud flaps installed on the 2016. Dasilva reps the ACS product line and I am very impressed with both the ACS products and Dasilva's service. The staff did a great job and Manny went out of his way to ensure that I was happy with the overall experience. If anyone is thinking of having work done there I would highly recommend them. I will certainly do it again without hesitation!

I will post some photos of the new additions when the weather cooperates. But for now the car rests in the garage.

As an aside, I have to compliment Allflash on his Z06 which was also at Dasilva's. Beautiful car and no doubt equally a great performer! Sorry that we didn't get the opportunity to meet but you looked like you were occupied with other matters. I was the gentleman (term used loosely) wearing the black jacket and sitting in the lounge area. Hopefully the opportunity will come again over the upcoming summer months.

Cheers,

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread