Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
IMG_20160603_180124.jpg
IMG_20160603_180029.jpg
I made it! My toolboxes have arrives at their new home, Dasilva Motorsports. When I first arrived Dave, the head tech there very enthusiasticly greeted me as he was tuning a beautiful black CTSV on the dyno. This beast made 656rwhp and sounded every bit the part too! I can't wait to be part of this crew. Very exciting indeed. My toolboxes are in good company next to a gorgeous orange Trans Am and Yellow C5. Thanks to much Manny for this absolutely fantastic opportunity! Simply unreal.

Attachments

• IMG_20160603_180254.jpg
    IMG_20160603_180254.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 8
This has to be a very exciting next step in your career Justin. The opportunity to learn in a high performance shop has to be a thrill for anyone who is mechanically inclined and an enthusiast as well.

Best of luck to you. :thumbs:

Reactions: LSXtasy
This has to be a very exciting next step in your career Justin. The opportunity to learn in a high performance shop has to be a thrill for anyone who is mechanically inclined and an enthusiast as well.

Best of luck to you. :thumbs:

Thanks so.much for the kind words. I left a shop that I really liked so this hasn't been an easy decision. This opportunity couldn't be passed up on. It's a once in a lifetime experience that I know I would regret turning down. I'm really excited to see what comes in the shop, what I get to work on, what I'll learn as well as the satisfaction of seeing a customer pick up their car for the first time after mods. It has to be so gratifying. I'll be working with a top notch team so I want to pick up and learn as much as I can, as fast as I can. I want to be part of the reason Dasilva Motorsports thrives!!!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread