As promised -- a few pics of my Dashtronix in action tho just at idle and daytime pics yielding poor visibility.
The DIC is displayed too to show that it functions normally -- in Drive mode -- but displays gear position in Sport mode. A nice touch since the HUD now has no gear position display in street mode displaying AFR and Boost. The unit is capable of displaying any number of parameters such as Fuel Pressure and Inlet Air Temp, but I have chosen AFR and BST for my needs.

The cellphone sized Dashtronix (gauge projector) unit itself is hidden high up on the left kickpanel and that's all there is other than a patch cord to the OBD11 port and various wiring to sensors under hood.

Manny and his men did a fine job of install and it functions just as promised.

So when in "paddle" mode, the gear indicator is displayed only on the DIC and not on the HUD?

That's correct Rob -- You give up the gear indicator in the HUD. (only downside I've noticed).

I believe you can switch to another mode (track etc) on the HUD and it displays normally. Of course then you lose the AFR and BST display which only shows in street mode.

I forgot to check today and will tomorrow.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.