YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
:Seeya: Hello
I am pulling my hair out trying to find the best automated featured Dash Camera for installing in a new vehicle.
I would like to know of cameras that you actually have experience with ...
as I really would not prefer to just have a "personal shopper" finding the cheapest piece of crap out there.
So I value paying for what I get. I would like simple plug-in with auto turn-on and shut-off.
I would like the unit to hold an SD card of at least 128Gb with App capability to a phone.
Perhaps voice controlled.
I notice Garmin has a new 66W available at a steep price 💰 that I will gladly pay
however previous versions appear to have lousy reviews (and its often that complaints only hit the review boards).
So I will extend appreciation in advance if anyone can chime in here.

I made this a new thread for 2019 as I see previous threads discuss obsoleted models ... and I have a Cobra model
from many years ago that is/was an absolute bag to use and hit the "this is crap" drawer real quick. 💸

Thank you :thumbs:

Last edited:
I have had a Wheel Whiteness in my Ford Expedition for over a year now. Plan to put one in the Vette. It has worked flawlessly and the recorded video is very high quality. You can choose multiple resolution setting. Buy the biggest memory card on any brand you buy. You need it to keep a good history. This one preforms like many twice its cost of 125.00 dollars. Has gps also which logs all travel. Amazon has them.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread