dankhts

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 1, 2010
Stoney Creek Ont
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
As if he doen't get enough kudos already I have to give him some more! He built my "baby" engine over a year ago, small cam/heads/exhaust/ UD etc, so far has gone over 10,000 km (mostly with my wife driving it :eek:) and I've made over 100 passes at the drag strip, on test/tune nights, and even won a few bracket racing events. Today I ran a best of 11.583 @ 121mph, with 19 more passes in the mid 11.6s, car runs good as stock, and even passed emmissions recently! Everyone seems so amazed at how reliable and normal my car runs and drives, when so many others seem to break down at the track. I make a point of telling them who built mine.

Thanks again Manny! :D

Thanks so much for the kudo's guys . So many are caught up in the numbers game , and don't look at the realiablity factor . We have always made a point that we build vette's that not only run strong, but run everyday . down time is no fun for anyone . I shoukld know my car has been down most of the season :( as I do a complete rebuild. I will be doing a write up with pictutres very soon . Should have the new 383 stroker back from John in a bout 2 weeks :D

Dan, great numbers at the track yesterday :canada:

[email protected]

Nice one Bean!
Manny takes driving our vettes to a new level :
dankhts, what was your RWHP on your car?

Greg, it puts down 410hp/405tp, but it's not only about the numbers....runs great, and still gets 30 mpg beating it down the highway... I'm just happy with the way it runs after seeing how many guys have breakdowns and problems...while mine seems as reliable as stock...

I am looking forward to going in the Nasty1 again for a quick spin to feel the new 383 NA power when she gets home :D

Thanks so much for the kudo's guys . So many are caught up in the numbers game , and don't look at the realiablity factor . We have always made a point that we build vette's that not only run strong, but run everyday . down time is no fun for anyone . I shoukld know my car has been down most of the season :( as I do a complete rebuild. I will be doing a write up with pictutres very soon . Should have the new 383 stroker back from John in a bout 2 weeks :D

Dan, great numbers at the track yesterday :canada:

[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.