i '' personaly'' use ADAM's product, they are easy to use ,makes a wonderful job and smells awesome! you need the proper microfiber cloth tho, ( that is the secret ).
they have products for all your needs , at very good price. i always have a detail spray & glass cleaner bottle in my car so as find my corvette friends.
ADAM's is available in canada.
do not ask me where ,( certainly NOT at crappy tire ) i will be in trouble ........

I'm another Adam's fan being sold on the product as a result of some impressive demonstrations during a car show I attended. The Adams rep did demos on badly weathered car hoods that he brought from auto wrecker cars. As a result I left the car show needing assistance to carry my purchases back to my car, I bought the Adam's long throw Swirl Killer orbital polisher, a clay bar kit, an assortment of polishes, pads, interior and exterior detailing products etc. The end result took a first place trophy in its category. I clay barred the car followed by Adam's fine finishing polish and topped with Adam's Patriot wax. The cars paint was in good condition to start with except for fine swirl marks which were removed with the fine finishing polish.

cultas3 (2).jpg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I do a "dawn" dish soap car wash first to strip off the old wax build up. Don't drive the car till your have wax on after using this.

The new expensive polishers are making beginners better at cut polishing or now called paint correction.

Dark colored vehicles way harder.

Good luck.... it is not the easiest unless you have a white or silver car.

Brian

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.