HLN A55

High RPM Poster
Jan 27, 2009
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I was wondering... does anyone know of a place to get custom z06 fender emblems? I'd want the exact same as the 405 hp emblem but saying 505 hp instead. I don't think the c6 emblem suits the car very well.

(I'm at 426 RWHP so I'm close enough LOL) I just like the subtle nature of the emblem :)

Yuppers... $200 for both plus $10 shipping. Probably $250 cad at my door... ouch!!!
[mob][/mob]

You can't beat the quality and the fact that you are getting a custom item . I'm pretty sure he will ship via USPS for you.

I have a set of LS1 badges that are exactly like the Z06 ones and they cost me $200 . I could have done a set of custom ones from Austin :mad:

Just my 2cent but I say go for it Tony :coolgleam:

You can't beat the quality and the fact that you are getting a custom item . I'm pretty sure he will ship via USPS for you.

I have a set of LS1 badges that are exactly like the Z06 ones and they cost me $200 . I could have done a set of custom ones from Austin :mad:

Just my 2cent but I say go for it Tony :coolgleam:

I haven't ruled it out yet... :) I just love the "stealth" touch it would offer and nothing loud or over stated :D

I just pick up a pair of these from RPI. Didnot know about the chrome ones just posted. Now I am wondering...will it look cheap? Has anyone else bought this style before?

Attachments

• ls2fender.jpg
    ls2fender.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.