Well, I’m finally at 4800 as of Monday here in Calgary. Seems like a lifetime waiting.
I ordered a set of FS01 rims from Carlos as well - as advertised. Good customer service - easy to deal with - if you want a quick update - he actually replies fairly fast!
Came across this YouTube video of their facility. Worth a quick watch.

Rims should arrive in the next few days - hoping for the car tomorrow!

Dave

Wheel Brand: MRR Wheels Inc
Wheel Model: FS06
Construction: Rotary Forged
Finish: Gloss Black
Sizes and off sets 19x8.5 front and 20x11 rears
Tires: Factory tire swap 245/35/19 and 305/30/20

IMG_6683-Edit.jpg
IMG_6693-Edit.jpg
IMG_6707-Edit.jpg
IMG_6719-Edit.jpg
IMG_6812-Edit.jpg
IMG_6875.jpg
IMG_6930 (1).jpg

This Thread would be the perfect place for all members to post your aftermarket wheel set up, Help other members make a solid decision when it comes to wheels, sizes, off sets, tires and simply over all fitment information. Ill get started.

Finish: Matte Bronze Chrome
Sizes and off sets 19x8.5 40et front and 20x11 50et rears

View attachment 43874View attachment 43875View attachment 43876View attachment 43877View attachment 43878View attachment 43879View attachment 43880View attachment 43881
Has it been lowered?

Has it been lowered?

The c8 with the bronze FS06 wheels is factory height, most of these customers where early on clients that received cars like in April so no accessories where out yet

I’m a fan of the FS01 in carbon flash. Darren has provided pricing but no info on duties to bring them into Toronto. Also, is the offset you mentioned greater than the stock offset? I’d like to get a bit more aggressive look. Thanks!

I’m a fan of the FS01 in carbon flash. Darren has provided pricing but no info on duties to bring them into Toronto. Also, is the offset you mentioned greater than the stock offset? I’d like to get a bit more aggressive look. Thanks!

Unfortunately on our side we dont have an actual calculator to calculate your countries tax and duties But what can help is that when purchasing we actually put the manufacturing value which is lower then retail, As for off sets yes our specs are less so the wheel sit closer to the fender lines.

Thanks. Looks like my C8 order will go in in the next week. Can I buy your wheels through a Canadian supplier?

Reactions: adam
Thanks. Looks like my C8 order will go in in the next week. Can I buy your wheels through a Canadian supplier?
Yes you can, Simply Tire would be a good option, or I can help you out directly as well, I might not have a importing tax calculator but I can send you the wheels with manufaturing value which means even if they tax you 25-30% it will be extremely low cost

Reactions: RayG
Unfortunately on our side we dont have an actual calculator to calculate your countries tax and duties But what can help is that when purchasing we actually put the manufacturing value which is lower then retail, As for off sets yes our specs are less so the wheel sit closer to the fender lines.
perhaps this was already covered, so sorry, but are they manufactured in the USA?
If yes, the duties should be quite low If any at all. I think it’s 6% if charged. then add the tax, 13% for Ontario.

Reactions: adam
perhaps this was already covered, so sorry, but are they manufactured in the USA?
If yes, the duties should be quite low If any at all. I think it’s 6% if charged. then add the tax, 13% for Ontario.
wheels are built over seas

This Thread would be the perfect place for all members to post your aftermarket wheel set up, Help other members make a solid decision when it comes to wheels, sizes, off sets, tires and simply over all fitment information. Ill get started.

Finish: Matte Bronze Chrome
Sizes and off sets 19x8.5 40et front and 20x11 50et rears

View attachment 43874View attachment 43875View attachment 43876View attachment 43877View attachment 43878View attachment 43879View attachment 43880View attachment 43881
That is just how my C8 will look people

Reactions: Riley P
Yes you can, Simply Tire would be a good option, or I can help you out directly as well, I might not have a importing tax calculator but I can send you the wheels with manufaturing value which means even if they tax you 25-30% it will be extremely low cost
Thanks Carlos! I found a calculator online and it states 6.1% on wheels built in Japan and sent from US with conversion and taxes on everything the set goes from $2400 US to $3950 Can. Please let me know what the manufacturing value is on the FS01 and I’ll recalculate.

Thanks Carlos! I found a calculator online and it states 6.1% on wheels built in Japan and sent from US with conversion and taxes on everything the set goes from $2400 US to $3950 Can. Please let me know what the manufacturing value is on the FS01 and I’ll recalculate.
Because of the free trade agreements NAFTA and now USMCA there's no duty you pay on items made in the states or Mexico. You just pay your taxes on the Canadian value of the goods plus any brokerage fees the delivery company charges to clear the goods through customs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread