I want to Thank everyone on this form. It has been a great place to gain knowledge about the car and the entire process. Special Thanks to Murray for his daily Production updates that kept me grounded and counting down the days. Those who assisted on tracking the vehicle. Great group of people. Hope we can all get together soon!!!
I see you placed your order at Budds, I placed my order there in August 2019. How long did you wait for your C8?

Reactions: Carlos
Very exciting day! After 18 months of wait, the eagle has landed!
2021 Torch Red 2LT HTC, NPP, Mag ride, Red Caliper, GT2 2-toned seats.
Thank you for all your advice and help along the journey!

Attachments

• IMG_1948.jpg
    IMG_1948.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
with my TPW being April 19, I called my dealer to find out partial vin but was told not available. Asked them to "manual order inquiry + vin incentive look up link all the way to the right" but was told "no that doesn't work and it is only for USA". Man i really wanted to be able to pin point the day my car rolls of the assembly line.

with my TPW being April 19, I called my dealer to find out partial vin but was told not available. Asked them to "manual order inquiry + vin incentive look up link all the way to the right" but was told "no that doesn't work and it is only for USA". Man i really wanted to be able to pin point the day my car rolls of the assembly line.
Where did you get your car again? Many CDN dealers have done that. lol Anyway, once built you'll track it in reverse. It will get built next week and you'll know when it WAS built

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.