Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
CTC starting Friday Sept 7th until Thursday Sept 13

Ctek 3300 charger on for $44.99.

That's about as good as you'll do for pricing.

Shop early they'll go fast... get a raincheck if they run out.

.......I pm'd new C5'er because he asked recently about those.

C.

OK, I got one. Anybody with a C3 using one of these? Reason I ask is I question if it is safe to charge the battery while still in the vehicle seeing how it's behind the driver's seat. I worry about gasses building up in the interior and a spark created from the interior lights coming on when the door is opened. Or am I paranoid?

Yes I know, C3's are different. I believe C6 GS model has the battery in the trunk; but that's the trunk and not in the interior.

Yes I know, C3's are different. I believe C6 GS model has the battery in the trunk; but that's the trunk and not in the interior.

Some do. The 6 speed manual with the dry sump has the batt in the trunk. My 6 speed auto is where it should be: under the hood.

Don't know why anyone would buy a car with a battery in the trunk or interior. That's for people not batteries. jeesh.:nono:

...........you'd think people would know better .............. I'm tellin' ya it's just never ending .............. .................. :mad::nono::(:swear::eek::rolleyes::banghead: :eek::boxing_smiley:

and finally: :p

tony from Welland.

THANKS, thanks CCO, also did not see it in the online flyer. Phoned them and they had eight left on the shelf. Minus mine they are down to seven now.
Al.....

Cool -- Glad you got one. Here they got a dozen in at the store I go to and they go fast.
In the flyer the Ctek ad was on the wrap-around half page and on the inside -- Almost missed it myself.

Spread the word -- They're a real good general batt. maintainer.

Colin.

Thanks! Picked 1 up yesterday. Last one at the coquitlam store!

Awesome C4 -- glad you got in on it. I use mine quite often during the summer months -- just to keep the batt right up. Porbably don't have to but I do it just for sh's and giggles.....
Won't be long down the road the 'vettes will go to bed with a nice little Ctek baby sitter with 'em.

C.

How come my name gets hauled into this ???

GS coupe/auto has battery under the hood.
GS coupe/manual has battery in the trunk. [ as do Z06 and ZR 1]
GS conv./ manual has battery under the hood.

For Z06/ ZR 1 its for better balance between front/rear.
Don't know if same applies to GS models.

Tony, welland

How come my name gets hauled into this ???

GS coupe/auto has battery under the hood.
GS coupe/manual has battery in the trunk. [ as do Z06 and ZR 1]
GS conv./ manual has battery under the hood.

For Z06/ ZR 1 its for better balance between front/rear.
Don't know if same applies to GS models.

Tony, welland

You didn't get it -- my Welland friend:
I used your sig to divert the blame on you, Tony after my diss'ing rides with rear batts. -- what are friends for?. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread