Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Great Weekend! Couldn't ask for better weather! I would have posted pictures earlier but my internet was on vacation apparently.

The weekend was kicked off by some smaller car shows earlier in the week. As it gets dark earlier, I didn't get a ton of pics and what I did get...well, at least you get the idea. :D

Couple small shows at dealerships, then one at the local A&W the next night.

null_zps9d0b8f06.jpg

null_zps7566199f.jpg

Gotta love the screaming chicken!

null_zps2b40c3dc.jpg

At A&W

null_zps1b632738.jpg

The paint on this 56 (?) is phenomenal!!!! I wish I could have gotten a picture in actual light.

null_zps1fd5a23c.jpg

null-740.jpg

null-1507.jpg

And a '58 Corvette! First time I've seen one in person.

null-1085.jpg

null-1684.jpg

Onto the Cruise on Saturday night.....uh....never mind, I used the inconvenient yet takes way better pictures camera. So, onto the Sunday show!

As can be seen, the streets are packed with people! Great weather and quite a few cars! Oddly this year I bet there were only 6 Vettes out of a total of 900+ cars!

null-198.jpg

null-203.jpg

null-1586.jpg

null-431.jpg

null-1779.jpg

null-1665.jpg

null-1159.jpg

null-2478.jpg

null-1563.jpg

null-594.jpg

A few imports tucked into the corner. I do like the Supras

null-333.jpg

null-804.jpg

Back to the good stuff :D

null-1272.jpg

null-1037.jpg

Not a huge fan of this body style but this one sounded great during the cruise and apparently is making 1000 hp on nitrous!

null-2118.jpg

null-1999.jpg

Not really old and it was there with a dealer, but dang it, I still had to take a picture. I don't think it'll sell too quickly as they are asking $130 for it.

null-2024.jpg

Nicely lifted truck

null-2176.jpg

null-199.jpg

This was a great looking 57. I should have taken more pictures of it.

null-2101.jpg

null-2162.jpg

null-200.jpg

null-197.jpg

Good ol' Bandit car (or is this a Bandit II car?)....I may have a thing for Trans-Am's. :rofl:

null-192.jpg

This Vert was really nice and had a little surprise under the hood.

null-193.jpg

null-194.jpg

Some cars out making some good HP!

null_zps7605f9fd.jpg

I asked Taylor if he was going to bring out a rolling chassis. It would have looked good beside this one of a Delorean.

null-190.jpg

I really like this truck

null-189.jpg

A LOT of Camaro's out and Mustangs as well, but those are covered enough on other forums. :D

null-185.jpg

This one was for sale for $44,000

null-186.jpg

This one was for sale too, for $50,000

null-184.jpg

I didn't even want to look at the price on this one.

null-187.jpg

Love the Fins!!!

null-180.jpg

Who can tell me the year of this one!

null-182.jpg

OK all this talk about Mustangs, I took one pic for the wifey.

null-183.jpg

Met a couple guys, Jerry and Johnathan with an really nice '70. Very nice car.

null-175.jpg

null-173.jpg

Very well done Hot Rod. Does anyone know what this is?

null-168.jpg

A local shop is making some really fantastic vehicles. The metalwork was amazing to look at.

null-170.jpg

null-171.jpg

null-169.jpg

And the Chevelle out at the Cruise that night huddled up beside a Caddy.

null-159.jpg

And what better way to finish a weekend then removing some rubber from the tires....from someone that wishes to remain anonymous...rumor has it, it sounded awesome a the stripes are over 100'. :D

null-833.jpg

The car hobby is definitely doing well! I just wish there were a few more shows to show the cars off!....however, I as I always say, I hope to do more traveling next summer. Later I'll post up some cruise pics from 8th. They're a little blurry but you can at least see a little bit of it.

I asked Taylor if he was going to bring out a rolling chassis. It would have looked good beside this one of a Delorean.

I would if it was ready. Which BTW when are you available to help me do some painting? At the rate I am going maybe next year (with and engine and tranny I hope)

That White Willy's is a guy from my work (well his dad). It is a pretty cool car, but not made for Sask roads. Mufflers hit on everything!

T

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.