That US$150k price at the current rate of exchange is CAN$185,650. The stick car that sold for US$190k is CAN$235,157. Being in Canada you are better off finding one already in Canada if you are looking for one. You are paying the government and all the people needed to get a US car here the extra cash if you insist on wanting one from the states not to mention the stupid speedo only going to 220km/h when you switch the cluster to metric.

Currently on autotrader.ca nationally in Canada 9 ZR1's are FS, only 3 are M7 and no clue if some of these are legit Canuck rides or imported US ones. Speedo on my ZR1 below:

Get a pic showing the needle pushing 300!!!
My C7 Z06 was 330 I think.

Seen that vid before, that might be the Autobahn but with only 2 lanes not too bright to be doing 300+ km/h in that section especially if a car doesn't see you or misjudge your approach speed and pulls out to overtake another slower car in the right lane.

"Get a pic showing the needle pushing 300!!!"

Only if I have enough space around me or on an empty straight long enough runway at a speed event or something, can't do the stupid s**t like you can back in the day.

When they extended the 427 up past hwy 7 and kept it closed for a while before opening it mid Sept. they should've let the "responsible" speed freaks try out the roads there in some kind of sanctioned event that would be the safe way to see how fast your car could go. Probably would never happen but one can dream.

Last edited:
Most of the ZR1's I've come across are from across the border, even the majority of those I've found north of the border are as well. With current exchange and world we live in, bringing one across the border just is not worth it. It is the C7 ZR1 that will hold value most definitely, but it still remains inflated... makes me kick myself for not grabbing one at low end few years back

Last edited:
The easy way to tell if a C7 ZR1 is a US car or Can is the speedo (unless somehow it is purposely changed out) and the pass. airbag on/off indicator (US cars actually say "ON/OFF" when someone is in the seat or not Can cars has just the symbols with the light below it lit up or not when one is in the seat, if you don't have that picture and have the VIN they start with 1G1Y42D..........the next 2 # is either 97 for a Can car or 92 for a US car, also the last 4 digits is the serial # of the car when they were produced and with that # you can go to C7 ZR1 registry and enter that 4 digit # and it will tell you everything you need to know about the car, especially what market it is made for and all the info.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
That's CAN$210k at the moment, pretty large # ATM for an auto car. It has the low miles going for it along with all the options and being a SO car with the design package.
Sold for $179,500.
Another one will be up soon.
An 800 mile car is going to be tough to beat though.

Did you ever get to Parry Sound yrs ago when they held their "sport bike rally"?
A road (memory is shot) was shut down, legally. I don't remember the distance, but either a ¼ or ½ mile stretch and the local OPP brought their radar guns.
Fun times, until it wasn't.

Wow.
And advertising it for a $50,000 savings!!
Screenshot_20211024-103740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seen that vid before, that might be the Autobahn but with only 2 lanes not too bright to be doing 300+ km/h in that section especially if a car doesn't see you or misjudge your approach speed and pulls out to overtake another slower car in the right lane.

"Get a pic showing the needle pushing 300!!!"

Only if I have enough space around me or on an empty straight long enough runway at a speed event or something, can't do the stupid s**t like you can back in the day.

When they extended the 427 up past hwy 7 and kept it closed for a while before opening it mid Sept. they should've let the "responsible" speed freaks try out the roads there in some kind of sanctioned event that would be the safe way to see how fast your car could go. Probably would never happen but one can dream.
My cousin wrapped his Mercedes around a tree on the Autobahn. He was going about 200 km/hr. He feel asleep at the wheel. Fatal crash. At 330 km/hr, well that's just suicidal on a public road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.