WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Anyone coming down to Corvette's of Carlisle 2010---great time and all the Corvette you can handle for a weekend!!! Excellent cruise down--usually leave Hamilton about 5:00 am on Friday---get down about 12 to Carlisle---guys do Carlisle on Saturday (ladies go shopping) --get back to the Hilton then do dinner and tailgate party---Sunday morning head back to Canada!!! 30-45 Corvettes rolling thru the Pennsylvannia Country side!!!:canada:

I just looked up the web page is Aug 27 -29, You can do different things, My wife and I will go, works out to be my vacation week. What should we register for ? Where would everybody be staying ? I assume a reservation would be needed.

Last edited:
Riley: I will post tons of pictures!!! Carlisle tends to be the Mecca of the Corvette world---you see anything and everything there Corvette related. (Outside of Woodward Dream Cruise----greatest show on earth!!)

Day 2 and ride home from Carlisle

Weather was perfect for the 3 days!!! Hot and not as humid as other years--great walking around---saying Hi to people you have met---and surveying the hidden treasures in the Bone yards of Carlisle.
Picture006.jpg

Peter installing his new mats (yes they where really mats!!)
Picture004.jpg

Ran into the Bishops in our rounds at the Fairgrounds!!
Picture035.jpg

The now infamous "Ladies Shopping Trip!!"
Picture052.jpg

The Sunday morning group shot!!!
Picture077.jpg

The Little League "Worlds Series" was on in Williamsport, Penn this weekend--I think it was Hawaii vs Japan!!
Picture053.jpg

The father and son road trip!!

all the pictures at:
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo222/WildWillyphoto/Corvette pictures/Carlisle Day 1/

and
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/... pictures/Carlisle Day 1/Carlisle Day 2 2010/

ENJOY!!!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.