Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
CCF Members,

It's time to start publicising the Corvette Zone Events calendar that has now been hopefully largely debugged and shaken down by Eric, Derek and Spence. Thanks lads.

I'd like to give any and all event organizers an opportunity to register on CZ and post their events linking to the relevant CCF forum thread here if one exists. It's free.

The idea of CZ events is simple, it's a master and living copy of the final event particulars. Sometimes important details are lost in forum discussions, people forget to revise the original post and it can be scary to read through tens of pages of discussion for newcomers. Event organizers are also on the hook for reaching out to sort out attendance which can be a large burden. CZ Events is there to at least help with some of these issues.

The CZ Events feature allows subscribers to setup the event venue (location), event organizer (contact) and event calendar. Once approved the event features prominently on the CZ site. It allows the event organizer to revise the event on an ongoing basis and even collect official RSVP responses for their event.

So start using it if you want for your next event. Let me know if you are facing any issues.

Calendar:
Events Calendar

Thank you Nik .... giving it a real good shot for the July 2018 Cold Lake Event while following Derek's footsteps with MITM the week before ...
love the fact that the organizer can post it and keep an active place for everyone to refer back to whenever they want for the latest updates ...

While working on the Cold Lake Event, I am most happy trading my determination & patience in exchange for you letting me bug and/or debug with you when needed :thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread