This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Corvette Z07/ Dodge and Other Appealing Piks from CES Las Vegas

AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
As promised....and yes I included the Dodge shots for you Kaz...

And now for a break from vehicle activities...

And now for some Blue Dodge piks for my friend Kaz...check out that Orange Peel... great color though....

Very generic shots...hope you like. I try to stay away from the party shots as they get me in crap with friends and wife....

Glad you managed to get a couple of shots of some attractive Canadian women dressed for winter. With that much winter clothing on I am wondering if they are from Saskatoon?

Nice shots thanks for sharing.

This color reminds me so much of my wifes Honda VTX 1300. The color of that is commonly called 'blurple' because it is a pure blue in normal light yet becomes an amazing purple in the sun. The Z06 seems to change its personality depending on light as well, these ones seeming to have a fiery hue to them IMO.

As well, the Dodge had a great color and some very positive attributes, but the entire car seemed to have similar orange peel; the Vette did not have that...

Likewise I should have as well but I brought 7 of my guys up with me..... was hard to see the light of day getting ready for this one... I will make note when I head up to Edmonton this summer to see my son!

Love the pics Brian and AllFlash. I love that color and so glad they brought it back! Love the Mountie too.

Users who are viewing this thread