AllFlash

AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
As promised....and yes I included the Dodge shots for you Kaz...

Z065.png

Z063.png

Z062.png

Z061.png

And now for a break from vehicle activities...

CES-Girls51.png

CES-Girls1.png

CES-Girls2.png

CES-Girls3.png

And now for some Blue Dodge piks for my friend Kaz...check out that Orange Peel... great color though....

Dodge1.png

Dodge3.png

Dodge4.png

Dodge5.png

Very generic shots...hope you like. I try to stay away from the party shots as they get me in crap with friends and wife....

Glad you managed to get a couple of shots of some attractive Canadian women dressed for winter. With that much winter clothing on I am wondering if they are from Saskatoon? :rofl: :canada:

Nice shots thanks for sharing.

This color reminds me so much of my wifes Honda VTX 1300. The color of that is commonly called 'blurple' because it is a pure blue in normal light yet becomes an amazing purple in the sun. The Z06 seems to change its personality depending on light as well, these ones seeming to have a fiery hue to them IMO.

As well, the Dodge had a great color and some very positive attributes, but the entire car seemed to have similar orange peel; the Vette did not have that...

Likewise I should have as well but I brought 7 of my guys up with me..... was hard to see the light of day getting ready for this one... I will make note when I head up to Edmonton this summer to see my son!

Love the pics Brian and AllFlash. I love that color and so glad they brought it back! Love the Mountie too.

Love the pics Brian and AllFlash. I love that color and so glad they brought it back! Love the Mountie too.

haha... she tried too hard to talk Canadian....

I could maybe take a new Z06/07 rag in blue......... come on Lotto 649 / Lottomax / Western 649 / Mega millions / Powerball LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread