- Oct 13, 2020
- 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
CORVETTE TODAY #99 - Corvette News & Headlines, Early March 2022
Well, Spring is finally here and as we get closer and closer to the release of the 2023 C8 Corvette and the Z06, your CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines podcast and YouTube video are packed with information about the upcoming releases of this 70th anniversary set of cars!
Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com for this weeks episode!
Here are a few of the headlines covered in this episode:
1. GM confirms early April for purchasing C8 Z06
2. Z06 information leaks from the Workbench Order System
3. C8 Z06 will have a temporary 6500 RPM during 500 mile break-in period
4. Corvette wins Kelly Blue Book’s “Best Resale Value” award.
5. Callaway and Chevy announce a 35th Anniversary B2K C8 Corvette
6. Corvette Racing car #64 goes back to its original yellow/black livery for WEC
7. Chevy engineers spent $25,000 on a Ferrari 458 engine in Poland for R&D
8. There are 54 easter eggs on LT6 engine for the C8 Z06
9. GM to increase revenue via the launch of 50 new digital features by 2026
As we get to the launch of the 2023 Corvette, the CORVETTE TODAY podcast and YouTube video channel is where to get the most current and up-to-date information!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAILS, JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE:
#podcast #corvette #corvettetoday #corvettetodaypodcast #chevrolet #chevy #podcasts #corvettestingray #corvettemusuem #c8 #c8z06 #c8z51 #midengine #midenginecorvette #corvetteracing #teamchevy #c8stingray #corvettenation #chevroletcorvette #chevroletperformance #corvettezone #vette #c8vette #corvetteowners #corvettefamily #corvettelove