If I am reading the Leader board correctly the race has been checker flagged with the following"

P1
Porsche
Toyota
Toyota
Audi
Audi

Pro
Ford GT
Ferrari 488
Ford GT
Ford GT
Aston Martin
Aston Martin
Corvette

Poor Toyota...... 6min left and loses power....

Yup, but Ferrari might get bumped to 3rd as they were suppose to do a stop and go at the end...

Way to go Ford!

Just dropped my Corvette buddy at the airport... he is going back to Kelowna..... he wasn't happy with Corvettes finish. but said my set up for TV coverage was awesome.. had 4 screens going...... main, 2 in car ( Ford and Vette ) and then a laptop for standings.....

He watched 14 hours and I watched 15 hours..... lots of fruit and munchies.... way too much munchies. Maybe gained 1-3 lbs

My 4K TV upscales 1080p...... it looked amazing in the day... very nice!

My internet handled 4 feeds downloading.. Shaw 100 and new dual wifi modem they have out.

Brian

Brain, you will have to enrol in some sort of tv and munchies withdrawal program. We can only hope for the best for you and your BC buddy.:Biggrin::thumbs:

Yup,, LOL

This was the look of this years set up.

13450912_10153532584907007_5696013144485894808_n.jpg

Reactions: smackYYZ
Yep Brian that is at least a 12 step withdrawal program.:D Great set up.

I read on the American board that Fox Sports dumped the live feed on the last lap to watch NASCAR practice. Angry would not seem to be the most descriptive word that would apply.:Banghead:

Brian..
What a great set-up for race watching..
That looks very cool.
I love the dedication!!

too bad about the Corvette outcome..
I hear the Fords received a few penalties at the end but it did not change the outcome.

take care
graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread