They are listed on rockauto.com but show out of stock with an option to notify you when available. Next option might be the wreckers. I bought OEM headlamp assemblies for a 2000 Lexus RX 300 from rock auto and they were AWESOME.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
I've got a nice set off of a 2008 with 40000 km in Velocity Yellow....I put a set of Morimoto LED headlights in..

Attachments

• IMG_2327.jpg
    IMG_2327.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2339.jpg
    IMG_2339.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: coreybrown06
I've got a nice set off of a 2008 with 40000 km in Velocity Yellow....I put a set of Morimoto LED headlights in..

Lucky Mike. Nobiggie but if you are trying to sell these, please get your post count up to over 10 posts and then place the ad in our classified cection.We do not allow sales within a general forum thread. Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Love the Morimoto's ....really modernized the front end...I really like the Z06 and also added real leather seat cover replacements ...smells like a new car....also added a Kenwood Double Din with Garmin and front and rear cameras.....all these mods really added to the car!

Love the Morimoto's ....really modernized the front end...I really like the Z06 and also added real leather seat cover replacements ...smells like a new car....also added a Kenwood Double Din with Garmin and front and rear cameras.....all these mods really added to the car!

Are the Morimoto's first or second generation?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread