Denis added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - Lap of Niagara On The Lake

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for the 1st Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Red C8 HTC and I have organized 8 Corvette cruises last summer. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 and will finish at the same location.
View attachment 95534

Read more about this event...

Reactions: unionville
Hello Denis, trust you have had a great winter and early spring. My wife and I will miss your first cruise of the season, darn it. We are still in Florida with our 2008 C6 and will only be coming home on the 14th, missing your cruise. As I reported in the Fall, after transporting the vetter here to the Gulf Coast, we will be driving it home through the mountains via Charlotte, Pittsburgh and through Buffalo. Should be a great trip. Since last July we have put 11,000 miles on and wil touch just over 20000 k on by the time we get home May 15th. The trips in Florida have been amazing. So many corvettes here, we have lost touch, all years and models. This has been an enjoyable first year with our Corvette. Looking forward to seeing many of you on the next cruise Denis. Oh, we will be attending the Kingston Corvette gatheering in June for a couple of days. Hope some of you will attend as well.
Wally and Sandy

Reactions: 12cents and henkz06
Denis there is major construction along lakeshore between st Catherines and NOTL
Thanks for the heads up, I will pre-run the route this weekend, I believe it will be fine for May 14 date. If not I will see if I can modify the route slightly to avoid construction.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I will pre-run the route this weekend, I believe it will be fine for May 14 date. If not I will see if I can modify the route slightly to avoid construction.
Could go down Niagara stone road. They will be working on the site for a while.
Also is this for just C8

please note that the route was updated due to road construction. Thank you to @59 wish for the heads up.
Lap of Niagara on the Lake.png

Users who are viewing this thread