Looks like Fiddler's Green or Golf Links Rd area in Ancaster. Too posh for me....:cool:
Lotsa nice rides......

Ahh, of course. Another posh neighborhood.
Lots of great drives through the Niagara Peninsula east of Fifty Rd. out to Niagara on the Lake or the Falls.
Niagara Parkway is a nice lazy one, Ft.Erie to NOTL.

I lived in Grim City for 5 years. Easy access in both directions for "scenic drives", aka afternoon boredom tours.

I'm at my part time job right now, school tomorrow. When I get home, I'll ask my Dad if I can venture out that way next weekend. I'll post pics!
Don't forget, you gotta be home before the street lights come on......
188653060.jpg

Last edited:
So I get home from my caddy job at Hamilton G&CC. I ask my 86 year old Dad about the Fifty Road route that some random dude on the internet told me about. He grabbed me by my ear and dragged me to my room. He picked up my Raggedy Andy doll off of my bed and yelled

"Show me on this doll where the random dude on the internet says the Fifty Road route is!"

Apparently I have been grounded...

Last edited:
Hmmmm, sounds to me like this isn't the first time you've been misbehaving on the internet, judging by your "Dad's" harsh reaction.
Is your Dad's name "Harvey" by chance?

Harvey was an imaginary 6 foot tall white rabbit.
If you want grooming, go to any SuperCuts, or local barber shops. Maybe they can help.
I don't do grooming. :Nono1:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread