Had a customer out in AB who would buy pickups brand new, run them for a month and then sell as used in to the US. That was when the $ was at par. So if that price is right then you could buy a C8 every month and sell the "Used" one down in to the US of A

This was very common with privately owned diesel pick-ups here in AB back in the mid to late 90's. Actually you could drive them for 10,000 km, sell them into the states and buy another new one with what you sold it for. Not so much anymore with the dollar sucking. See a lot of US cars here now in the private used car lots. Red Deer Motors here have half their inventory at times that are US cars.

US base @ $60K would put CDN base at 1/3 more with the exchange rate I would think.
If the CDN base is only $70K the US guys will be flooding up here to buy em all
WRONGO

bought a 2019 6 weeks ago and had to sign a one,page document that says 10kms and 6 months before you could export out of canada

document was provided by dealership and kept by them to give to gm

halfway down my,back just in front of the spine, it had a bulb on it the size of an apple and they,had not seen that before, quite uncommon, and they,operated,right away, from seeing my regular doctor to ultrasound, then cat scan to,surgeon appointment all within 24 hours, I am a rock star

they use me for medical science you know

later with the rest of the story

Jeffy

halfway down my,back just in front of the spine, it had a bulb on it the size of an apple and they,had not seen that before, quite uncommon, and they,operated,right away, from seeing my regular doctor to ultrasound, then cat scan to,surgeon appointment all within 24 hours, I am a rock star

Jeffy

Wow. Glad they were on top of it Jeff. Rest up and heal up my friend.

Jeffy
Lucky it wasn't a rotten apple. If that would have blown you would not have had any enjoyment of that Z
Take care and get well to put some clicks on this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread